|The opportunity to experience social dance is a fantastic way to introduce young people to a lasting way of keeping physically fit, develop new skills and have fun..Learning how to Salsa dance will improve :
* General physical fitness, strength & stamina ( this can be quite an energetic dance )
* Spatial awareness & coordination
* Timing & Musicality
* Partner & Teamwork
* Creativity & Self Expression
* Knowledge of the roots of a dance style that is both authentic and modern as well as being social, dynamic and good fun.
We can also provide a Cuban Rhythms drumming / percussion workshop that runs alongside the dance workshop.
Primary Schools we have worked with include :
* St Nathaniels Primary * Chowbent Primary * Christchurch Primay * Lowton Primary
After Schools Clubs
* Leigh CE * Chowbent * Grange High School
* Edmund Arrowsmith * Grange High School * Westleigh High School
|Copyright 2012 Salsa...feel the heat|